About Ramakrishna Beach
Ramakrishna Beach is ideal for those seeking fun, away from the city crowd in
a cool atmosphere at a reasonable price. This beach has golden sands, surf, sea
and hill cottages overlooking the grand vista. One of the loveliest beaches on
the East Coast, the Ramakrishna beach is a favorite beach resort for tourists
visiting Vishakhapatnam. Both the Ramakrishna beach present a picturesque and
beautiful scenic beauty. The vast stretch of water and the accompanying calm is
in sharp contrast to the scurrying activity on the road and the apartments on
the other side. On the shores, it is a virtual fair with a colorful crowd of
tiny tots, young and old having a fun filled time on the sand bed. It is Vizag's
favorite evening sojourn. An aquarium, the Kali temple, Visakha Museum, Roadside
restaurants offering seafood are the other attractions.
How to reach Ramakrishna Beach
Bus: Visakhapatnam is 650 km from Hyderabad Regular bus services are
available to Hyderabad, \Tijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Chennai and Tirupati.
Rail: visakhaptnam is major rail junction.
Air: Connected with Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Bhubaneshwar.
Indian Airlines flies daily to Hyderabad and five times a week to Chennai, New.
Delhi and Kolkata.
Accommodation in Ramakrishna Beach
- Punnami-Beach Resort (Rushi Konda), Visakhapatnam
- Punnami-Hill Resort (Yatri Nivas) , Araku
- Punnami-Hotel (Yatri Nivas), Visakhapatnam
- Punnami-Hotel(Mayuri), Araku
- GREEN PARK, Visakhapatnam, 3*
- HOTEL DASPALLA, Visakhapatnam , 3*
- HOTEL DASPALLA EXECUTIVE COURT, Visakhapatnam 3*
- HOTEL DOLPHIN , Visakhapatnam , 4*
- HOTEL MEGHALAYA Visakhapatnam, 3*
- INDO-AMERICAN HOTEL & RESORTS (P) LTD, Visakhapatnam, Resorts
- SAI PRIYA RESORT, Visakhapatnam, Resorts
- TAJ RESIDENCY, Visakhapatnam 5* Delux
- THE PARK, Visakhapatnam 5*
- WELCOMGROUP GRANDBAY, Visakhapatnam 3*