My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

TELUGU KARAOKE

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Music: TELUGU KARAOKE

By Jagannatha Rao on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 11:50 pm: Edit Post

To
All Telugu Music Lovers

This posting is exclusively for Telugu Karaoke singers.

At present I have 1200 + Telugu Karaoke Tracks and 3000+ hindi tracks. Some ten years back I used to collect only Hindi Tracks. When I started collection of Telugu Tracks, there were only few in the market. With the association of like minded singers like you , I started collection of Telugu Tracks. Apart from this I have a collection of 300 Tamil Karaoke tracks. Though I have the list of Tamil tracks, I do not know the details of these because I do not any thing about Tamil Songs. Now I exchange these tracks to interested persons for two things.

1 Exchange of Tracks - I give the tracks to those who are ready to exchange their collection - one to one basis.

2 For others, who do not have any tracks to exchange, I
sell the tracks at Rs 100/- per each track.

I utilise this amount again to prepare New Tracks as well as some amount will be diverted to 'Swara Music Academy' Hyderabad

The main activities of this academy are...
* Arranging Music Programmes
* Awards to Great Artists /Musicians / Singers
* Research in music
* Publishing of Music related books
* Publishing of books related to Musicians, music etc
* Training Institute for Classical Music (Karnatic) - Vocal & Instrumental
* Training to Children in Light & classical music
*Short Term Training in'Devotional Music' i.e., Annamayya songs etc
*Other related activities

We have been in touch with great personalities to shape it in a better manner. You are also welcome to share the ideas with us in this regard. I also request you to help us to build this Academy.

At present I am getting the tracks from a Recording Studio where a huge investment is involved in preparation of these tracks. Some of the tracks are ordered and got prepared by me. As I am spending thousands of rupees on these tracks, I just can't share them at free of cost. Please do not think otherwise.

Jagannatha Rao K

jagan2606@yahoo.com
kjagan2606@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com