My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Lost sse certificate

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: Lost sse certificate

By haqa sultana on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 08:35 am: Edit Post

I had lost my sse certificate. i passed 10 th class in the year 1984-85 as a private student. i wrote my examination in srisailam project high school. How can I get a duplicate certificate. i have very need of that.

By deepu on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:17 am: Edit Post

I lost My Tenth Class Certificate. can any one help me how to get duplicate copy of my marks. memo. i am waiting answer.
Thanking you,
Deepu Goud.

By kiran on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:18 am: Edit Post

u can get it in ur school by applying to the board of examinations. u must pay for it
then u can get.

By venkat on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

Even i lost my certificates long back and got them too.
1. File a complaint at local police station.
2. Take a notary on that.
3. Get it signed by magistrate.
4. Have to get a form from SSC board.
5. Fill it and get the sign from school head master.
6. submit in SSC board with all the proofs.
7. it will take 15 days to get ur certificate.

bye
venkat

By Narayana on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

I have lost all my 10 th ,Inter and B.Tech certificates How can i get the duplicate certificates?what is the procedure? and are there any referenced urls which can i get the forms?

By Anonymous on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 01:34 pm: Edit Post

can any one help me out with the suggestion how to get my certificates
actually i have given my certificates of ssc memo/ intermediate memo/ caste certificate to my degree college in which i have join for MECS graduation course, My college authority is responsible for my loss of certificates they haven`t issue my certificates to me and they say that they are still in search of my certificates its nearly 1 year now.
i am fedup of my college principal and now want an another way to get my certificates how can i get it?
plz plz plz can any one tell me how ? i will be very thankfull to you people.

By pradeepa on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 11:02 am: Edit Post

i lost my caste certificate. how shld i get a new caste certificate

By Anonymous on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 07:19 am: Edit Post

I lost My Tenth Class Certificate. can any one help me how to get duplicate copy of my marks. memo. i am waiting answer.
Thanking you,

By NISHANTH BALA BHADRA on Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 12:52 am: Edit Post

i has not collected my intermediate certificate from the college where i studied..now the college is running by other college officials...so i dont know what to do so kindly give me a suggestion . so that i can get back my certificates.

By SriCharan on Thursday, November 05, 2009 - 08:05 am: Edit Post

I lost my both "SSC" and Intermediate certificates........but now i am in Punjab.............So please help me by telling me the exact procedure..that i have to follow.
charan818@yahoo.com

By satish000 on Friday, November 13, 2009 - 02:12 am: Edit Post

hi all,
I need to get duplicate Intermediate certificate as i lost original.So please let me know the procedure.Is police complaint is mandatory ?Without police complaint how to get it...And i need to get t in one day...

By syam on Tuesday, December 29, 2009 - 08:20 am: Edit Post

Info. on intermediate certificates: http://bieap.gov.in/certificates.pdf

By Help on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 07:47 am: Edit Post

im in hyd ,I lost my 10,inter certificates but i need them in 2 months ..i completed those courses at Wwst Godavari District..Please help me..Send me to softtech.k@gmail.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com