My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

MSc biotech entrance exams syllabus

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: MSc biotech entrance exams syllabus

By silpa on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

sir,
i would be thankful if any generous person could give me the details of syllabus regarding various entrance exams conducted for MSc biotechnology.thanks in advance.

By rajashri on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:04 am: Edit Post

Hi, please tell me about msc biotech entrance exam,its sylabus,its date of form submission, date of exam conducted.

By Kiran on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:05 am: Edit Post

The Jawaharlal Nehru University will hold Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination on Thursday, May 18, 2006. you can get the all information with application.

if you want any information regarding this u can see those links.

Keep in touch i will give more info.

All the best. Hope you will get that.

regards,
g.kiran

By prashant saini on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

i want to know about the syllabus of Msc biotech entrance and the books which i should refer.also tell about universities providing M Tech in biotech

By ravali on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:08 am: Edit Post

hai, i want to know about the entrance exams for MSc BIOTECH.pl let me know the vista of colleges that have my course in INDIA and also in ANDHRA PRADESH.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com