My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

By sandeep on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:58 am: Edit Post

6/28/2005
17:17:36 Subject: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

IN A REPUTED UNIVERSITY WHICH IS ESTABLISHED IN 1974.
ENGG,MBBS,BDS.............. IN ANDHRAPRADESH,TAMILNADU....
FOR DETAILS,CONTACT.
SRI DURGA CAREER ABROAD
sandeep573471@yahoo.co.in
---------------------------------------------
b praveen raj

6/30/2005
14:19:13 RE: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

basically i am an educational consultants for overseas recruitement,

call me on this no,

91 9849014046
B.Praveen Raj

6/30/2005
14:37:52 Admission Guidence for MBBS in China /Europe

Admission guidance for MBBS in China/Europe

In Top 10 Universities/colleges which is

established in the year of 1935.

We also deal Overseas Education for UK,USA,AUSTRALIA,CANADA,FRANCE,SWITZELAND,SWEDEN,
GERMANY,FINLAND,NORWAY,BELGIUM,ITALY..more

Get admission within 10 days.

Get visa's within 7 days.

Coaching for IELTS,TOEFL,GRE AND Foreign languages

French,Spanish,German,Italian and Polish languages.

For further Info Cotntact:sunsparkedu2000@yahoo.com

B.Praveen Raj(C.E.O)

ROHIT WALIA

7/05/2005
13:54:10 RE: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

RESPECTED SIR ,
I AM ROHIT WALIA I AM INTERESTED IN
SEAT FOR M.B.B.S IN CHINA.
1) PCB %age -58 .2%

3) I SEEK A RECOGONISED COLLEGE FOR ADMISSION
4) MY E-MAil is- drrimiya@yahoo.com
5) my contact no -098155-56998, 098728-56998
you are requsted to reply with other information which is required.
thanking you,
rohit walia

Master educational A

7/14/2005
10:15:36 RE: ADMISS!
ION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

We are from Master educational Academy based at Hyderabad .

Last year we send 28 studets from Andhra pradesh
and 50 students from other states in India for LUZHOU MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHINA.
This year 280 Students already taken admission in SOUTHEREN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY , DALI MDICAL UNIVERSITY, LUZHOU MDICAL COLLEGE IN CHINA FROM Andhr pradesh.
Any student interested pls call to this nos for more dtails about this programe and free guidence kit and Cd of china medical universities. 09393065566 / 09849235031

RAYI PRAVEEN KUMAR

7/14/2005
13:13:36 RE: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

sir,
could you inform me details regarding M B B S in china to this address

R.PRAVEEN KUMAR,
S/O.R.NAGESWARA RAO,
D-NO 3-12-3,
SHANTHI NAGAR,
TUNI-533401.
Saida naik

7/19/2005
14:45:50 RE: EDUCATION IN SINGAPORE WITH LOW FEES

My name is Saida Naik,Male and age of 24. Iam from Hyderabad. I have been studying in Singapore.I want to start small business with you if you are intersted.I will help for your students who want to enroll in Singapore. In my school the fee is very cheap.If you provide good documentation 100% student visa is gurantee.In Singapore in other schools fee is very expensive,but in my school fee is very low.Students who are rejected by U.K/U.S/Australia can enroll for Singapore.Because the Singapore is the good platform to other countries.

The courses:

International certificate in computer studeis:fee is only 3000 sing dollars in India currency nearly 80000 per year.

International diploma in computer studies:The course is 18 months and the fee is 5040 sing dollars.

International advanced diploma:The course is 18 months and fee is 67!

Qualification:S.S.C/Intermediate and degree students
People who are discontinued studies are good offer.

But in Singapore no part time jobs for Students.Working part time is illegal in Singapore. But students from India working part time in Singapore.If you are intersted then only you proceed.Their is no 5000 sing dollars deposit is not necessary.

The student visa 100% gurantee.

If you are interested I will send more information about School and make appointment with principal.

i will wait for your kind response.

Thanking you

prasad

8/11/2005
20:21:01 RE: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

I would like to know abt the best universities names offering COmputerscience courses & MBBS for my cousin all over abroad..plz send me details.

thankQ
prasad

Date: July 06, 2007 at 21:28:43
Subject: Re: ADMISSION GUIDANCE FOR MBBS IN CHINA

hi to all,
If you want to study MBBS in china's top medical university in only 6 lacs including tuition, hostel, food and other expenses you can contact me on anjay_gmu@yahoo.co.in.

Date: April 09, 2007 at 01:29:39
From: kiresh, [121.246.4.176.dynamic.hyderabad.vsnl.net.in]

Admissions are provided for NRI and indian students in Engineering & Medical Colleges in Karnataka,Maharashtra,AP,Delhi,Gujarat,Tamil nadu,Bangkok,Nepal,Europe,uk and many more. We are a professionally managed team of educationalists with over many years of experience in providing assistance to NRI and foreign students in helping them secure admissions in reputed colleges in karnataka,Maharashtra,AP,Delhi,Gujarat,Tamil nadu,Bangkok,Nepal,Europe,uk . Assistance provided for students appearing for Karnataka CET,Eamcet,etc examination. For more details and free cd ( contains details) contact hserik@rediffmail.com
Thank you

Date: March 25, 2007 at 23:09:12
Subject: Need Migration in MBBS IN CHINA

Hello
Hi
At present i am studying in lugansk state medical university in ukraine in 2nd year i need migration in china in 3rd year i am waiting for kind reply if migration is possible kindly reply me with university fee and full detail in following e mail address dr_munir2010@yahoo.com
Regards
Munir Ahmed

Date: February 17, 2007 at 22:47:05

URL: MBBS in china
Hi Students,
Iam currently doing my 2nd year mbbs in china...you can get more info at
http://www.medicalschoolsinchina.com
http://www.mbbsinchina.net

all the best

rajiv

Date: February 14, 2007 at 23:25:20

Dear Sir,
I am Neo(name changed for security)and done my HSSC from gujarat and obtained 82%.Can you please provide me with fee structure and admission requirements in following countries(Russia & china are to be excluded)
-switzerland
-european countries(preferrably spain,italy,germany,france,etc.)
-usa
-uk
-singapore
ETc.
Please provide urgent details to the above given address as I want to take admission this year only!THanks in advance!

Date: April 04, 2007 at 04:49:00

All the countries you have mentioned are either not teach in English or Very much expensive.
The better option you will find in Ukraine. Europe Benifit + English Teaching. Reply us for more information.

Date: August 15, 2006 at 21:30:42

i want the sugession on stydying mbbs in forogn countries which is cheap and best as my future is in u hands give me good sugession here as well as after
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
ahmed

Date: April 17, 2007 at 05:18:44

Respected Sir,
Good Day,
We recruit international students in all courses in Ukraine and Poland.If you will be interested to work with us as our representative in African and Asian continent please write us and we will write you full details.Medium of instruction is english & Ukrainian depending on choice of student.We also offer language courses and private and business visas of Ukraine. Please reply us if you are interested to work with our firm.
bilalc15@yahoo.com

Date: May 14, 2006 at 07:59:28

sir,
iam harish iwould like to know about MBBS in china and about good universities and their fees
please send details
thankyou
harish

Date: February 01, 2006 at 03:23:22

i m vivek tiwari from mathura (utter pradesh). I just wanna to know about the course of mbbs of this colledge. what is the procedure of submiting application form and from where i will get the application form. please send the information bout the private seets and seets through test.please send as soon as possible.

Date: June 02, 2006 at 11:34:21

MADAM,
I am Mohammed Shakeel Ahmed who completed my 10+2 (in Biology Physics Chemistry) wants to know some information about the admissions(last date) and fee particulars for studying MBBS in CHINA. Which is the best university in china and when the classes are starting? how much is the fees for hostel facilities and total fees for education.
thanking you

Date: January 28, 2006 at 06:04:25

Viewers,,,,
I am from india doing my inter 1st year. I would like to know about mbbs in china detaily.I am searching a lot in google but I am not able to get proper information{or I am not able to utilize google correctly}. Kindly mail me if there is any websight or if anybody is aware of the facts there i.e the hostels, food,etc. After one complete education there are they capable to service in india too.

My sincere request to all the viewers to mail the situations in china regarding this topic. I will be grateful to you.
Thanking you

By Tirtha B.Roka on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:14 am: Edit Post

Dear sir/madam
We are authoraised sole agent of Anhui University of TCM, Anhui China for South Asia and Middle East. Interested Students and Educational Consultancy plz contact us.

Regards
Tirtha B.Roka
Omega Institute of International Studies (P) Ltd. (Kathmandu, Nepal)
Beijing, The P.R.China

INTRODUCTION OF UNIVERSITY

Why Anhui?

1. Recognised by WHO, CMC & CSC.
2. Fully English Medium MBBS classes since 1996.
3. Syllabus entirely based on IOM/NMC.
4. Government owned and highly reputed worldwide.
5. 4 In-house hospitals.
6. Internship in Nepal, India or China
7. Multinational students body with American, British, Australian, Japanese & EU students.
8.Tution Fee US$ 1800 per year.
9.Located in the beautiful international city - Hefei, the capital of Anhui Province.
10. 60% scholarship and part time jobs are also available.

Anhui International College of Chinese and Western Medicine
MBBS & Master’s Degree IN CHINA
Recognized by WHO, CMC & CSC

Introduction

Anhui International College of Western Medicine, which belongs to the Anhui University of TCM, is teaching Chinese and Western Medicine to foreign students in English. The college has been authorized to enroll international students since 1996; it possesses a team of the mid-aged and young teaching faculty who are experienced at educating international students. More and more young potential talents are attracted to study at the college by its wonderful living and study conditions. Its effective and systematic teaching management has become an important base for the international exchanges and education in Anhui. So far, many students from various countries or districts have been recruited to study here for Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and clinical internship. They are from the USA, Canada, Denmark, The Netherlands, Australia,
ssia, Ukraine, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, and Taiwan. We are now enrolling students from South Asian countries, viz Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bhutan & Bangladesh.
Anhui University of TCM was set up in 1959 and is located in Hefei-the capital city of Anhui province. The university is one of the first higher education institutions established in China and also the only one in Anhui province that fosters the senior talents majoring in Chinese medicine and Western medicine. With forty-five years of developments, the university has become a major base for the higher education of Chinese Medicine, Western Medicine, scientific research and international exchanges and cooperation in the province, even in the whole country. It also touches the fields of technology, engineering, management and economics. The university has 7 schools or departments offering 3 key courses of provincial level, one key course of national level, 16 Masters degree courses, 4 bases for cultivating the doctorate students cooperating with other medical universities, one key laboratory of provincial level, 2 affiliated hospitals of provincial level, one Chinese clinic and one hospital specialized in Chinese and Western medicine combined. There are nearly 8,000 students in the university. It has a completely qualified faculty, 300 of whom are professors or associate professors and 100 of whom are entitled to supervise students studying for a Masters or a PhD degrees. There are more than 300,000 volumes of books in the library, which has an e-reading room with 200 booths.

Major & Course
Bachelor’s Degree (5.5 years)
Major: Medicine and Surgery

Compulsory Curriculum
First 2 Year (Basic Science)
Another 2.5 Years (Clinic Science)
One Year
Internship
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Microbiology
Pathology
Pharmacology
Community Medicine
Chinese Language
Medicine
Psychiatry
Dermatolgoy
Toxicology
Forensic Medicine[CRL
phthalmology
Otorhinolaryngology(ENT)
Surgery
Orthopedics
Anaesthesiology
Radiology
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Pediatrics

Optional Courses: Computer
Acupuncture and Moxibustion

Note: This curriculum is specially designed for the students of South Asia.

Hostel Facilities:

Two person share a room with air condition, attached bathroom, color TV, telephone, bed with required amenities and furniture, public laundry, free hot-drinking water heater in each room or public hot water dispenser. The students are required to pay for the electricity they use. (Normally the expense for each student is $ 5 per month for reasonable usage).

Health Insurance
The health insurance premium for students per year is approximately $ 40, the details of the insurance premium will be provided by the insurer. Health insurance is compulsory for all international students.

Scholarship
The University will award scholarship benefits to excellent students based on students scores and behavior every year.

Internship
The University has many excellent clinical practice bases, including an integrated hospital which can provide both TCM and Western Medical services to people, a hospital specialized in Western Medicine.
Qualification & Materials of Admission:

Undergraduate:
Any applicant who is minimum a higher secondary graduate with good health can apply. He/She must have passed grade twelve (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% score in science with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Among all the subjects, English is a compulsory one. An applicant should submit the letter of self-recommendation and the copies of graduate certificate (the highest one), transcript and passport.

Master’s degree:
Any applicant who is a medical graduate (MBBS/BDS) with good health can apply. Copies of Certificate of the Bachelor’s Degree, transcript of academic records and passport and two lette
of recommendation from a professor should be submitted.

Time of Application:
An applicant can apply for admission at any time. Those whose application materials are sent to China between 1st January and 31st August will be enrolled in the same year’s autumn semester. Students whose application materials are sent to China between 1st September and 30th December will be enrolled in next year’s autumn semester.

Application Procedure:
South Asian students for the above mentioned programs should apply through OMEGA

- After assessing the application form with all necessary documentation, the University will send the offer letter for admission and visa form to OMEGA.

- After receiving the offer letter and the visa form, OMEGA and it's authorized agents should go through the formalities of visa in the Chinese embassy of respective countries.

Entrance and Registration:

1. The university starts in September/October and new foreign students should come to the International Exchange Center Office to sign up and register.

2. New foreign students should go through the following procedures at registration.

2.1 Submit their visas and present the Entrance Notification and Foreigner’s Health Checking Record.

2.2 Make confirmations of Foreigner’s Health Checking Record.

2.3 Apply for Foreigner Residence Permits from the Division of Aliens and Exit- Entry Administration Municipal Public Security Bureau.

3. Fees refunds are not given to students who choose to leave the university or quit their studies early.

4. Attend entrance education for half a day and listen to the introduction of the laws, decrees and regulations and rules that foreign students should abide by in China.

Hefei City --The Capital of Anhui Province
Hefei, the capital city of Anhui Province, with a population of 4 million is located near the Yangtze River and not far from the sea. When we say it is an ancie
city, we mean it has a history of more than 2,000 years, known as “a historic site famous from the Three Kingdoms Period and the hometown of Lord Bao”. When we say it is young, we mean it is a newly emerging industrial city. Many famous enterprises, well-known both at home and abroad, are located and developed here, such as Meiling, Rongshida, Guofeng, Hefei Haier, Hefei Changhe, Fangcao corporations. Household appliance, chemical industry and machine building are at advanced level in Anhui province China.

Hefei, a science and educational city, is a key scientific research and educational base in China. The city boasts of many world class and nationally famous institutes of higher learning and research, including the University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei Branch of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Anhui University of TCM. The intellectual resources rank foremost compared with other similar cities in China.

FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)

1 . I REALLY WANT TO STUDY AT YOUR COLLEGE, BUT I CAN’T SPEAK CHINESE. CAN I BE INSTRUCTED IN ENGLISH?

Answer: Yes. No problem. The entire course is taught in English. Our college possess a group of teachers who are experienced in educating international students. Most of them have studied or been trained overseas for many years. They can communicate with you in English fluently.

2. HOW IS THE LIVING STANDARD IN YOUR CITY? WHAT ABOUT THE CANTEEN IN THE UNIVERSITY?

Answer: The living expense here is relatively low, for example, about 50 USD for your food per month. They are several canteens in the college, you can choose any one as per your taste.

3. CAN YOU SEND A VEHICLE TO TAKE US FROM THE AIRPORT WHERE WE LAND IN CHINA TO HEFEI CITY?

Answer: Sure, we can. But Airport pick up fee: $30 per student (This only includes the cost of vehicles and foods on the way from the arrival airport to Hefei City, excluding the cost of the possible one night stay in the city of arrival becau
of the flight timings).

4. HOW IS THE CLIMATE IN HEFEI CITY?

Answer: Hefei is located in middle east area of China, it is sub tropic mild climate, average temperature is 16 centigrade degree, there are four seasons, in winter, the temperature is around 0 centigrade degree, in summer, it is around 30 centigrade degree.

5. HOW IS THE TRANSPORTATION IN HEFEI CITY?

Answer: Transportation: there is an airport, train station, bus to many cities in China.

6. WHAT IS THE MAIN LANGUAGE IN HEFEI CITY?

Answer: People in Anhui province, especially in Hefei city are of the Han race, they speak Putonghua, (Mandarin), which is the officially spoken and prevailing Chinese language in China. A lot of people can speak English too.

7. IS LEARNING CHINESE LANGUAGE COMPULSORY?

Answer: Even though the entire course is taught in English, one has to learn Chinese language for a year, without any cost. It is very important for general communication, because you need it in your clinical sessions after second year and for your own convenience.

8. WHAT IS THE ROLE OF MCI AND DOES IT RECOGNIZE THE UNIVERSITY?

Answer: MCI doesn't recognize but lists the College/University. A student who goes to study MBBS abroad, has to take a MCI eligibility letter before going. After completion of the course, the student appears for the screening test taken by MCI.
9. IS IT EASY TO PASS MCI SCREENING TEST?

Answer: If one studies seriously, one can pass MCI screening test easily, as China medical education is ranked 4th worldwide whereas India comes a distant 39th.

10. HOW IS MCI ELIGIBILITY LETTER MADE AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

Answer: You have to apply filling the form and it is prepared within fifteen days.

11. HOW FAR IS THE COLLEGE FROM A MAJOR CITY?

Answer: Anhui is located in a major city itself, Hefei city, Capital of Anhui province. It is a 41/2 hour drive from Shanghai.

LF]12. HOW IS THE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE?

Answer:

Saturday and Sunday every week.
May 1st: International Labor Day -----7 Days
Summer Holidays: One month in August
October 1st: Independence Day ----- 7 Days
Winter Holidays and Spring Festival: One month in February.

Anhui International College of Chinese and Western Medicine
BBS & Master’s Degree IN CHINA

Total Course Fees:
1st Year
Registration Fee $ 50.00
Tuition Fees $ 1800.00
Hostel Accommodation Fee $ 450.00
Food $ 500.00
Service Charge $ 2000.00

Health Insurance $ 40.00
Applying Fee $ 30.00
Airport Pick Up Fee $ 30.00
Green Card Around $ 50.00
Total $ 4950.00

2nd Year
Tuition Fees $ 1800.00
Accommodations $ 450.00
Food
Health Insurance
Green Card
$ 500.00
$ 40.00
$ 50.00

Total $ 2840.00

3rd Year
Tuition Fees $ 1800.00
Accommodations $ 450.00
Food $ 500.00
Health Insurance
Green Card $ 40.00
$ 50.00
Total $ 2840.00

4th Year
Tuition Fees $ 1800.00
Accommodations $ 450.00
Food $ 500.00
Health Insurance
Green Card

$ 40.00
$ 50.00
Total $ 2840.00

4 ½ Year
Tuition Fees $ 900.00
Accommodations $ 225.00
Food $ 250.00
Health Insurance $ 20
Green Card $ 50
Total $ 1445.00

Grand Total For 4.5 Years in USD 14,915.00

-----------------------------------------------

Date: May 29, 2006 at 04:13:03
Subject: Re: MBBS STUDY IN CHINA.

1)I WANT 2 ASK THAT IS THIS RECOGNISED COLLEGE
2)I WANT 2 ASK U THAT HOW CAN I GOT APPLICATION FORM OR SHOULD I TYPE A LETTER 2 UNIVERSITY
3)HOW MUCH I GOT IN PART TIME JOB
4)WHAT DOCUMENT I HAVE 2 SEND WITH FORM
5)IS THERE ANY MONEY SPEND IN FAVOUR OF UNIVERSITY UNTIL I REACH THERE LIKE REGISTRATION FEES ETC.

-----------------------------------------------

Date: April 26, 2006 at 08:17:18
From: Mohsin Ansari , [dsl-mp-dynamic-014.143.144.59.airtelbroadband.in]
Subject: Re: MBBS STUDY IN CHINA.

Dear sir/madam
i have to know about admission how to aply for admission so please send me information about the admission.
Ihave to take admission this year please tell me hoe to register.

By Ashiq Hussain on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:38 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
My name is Ashiq Hussain . i am student of Kabul university Kabul Afghanistan and want to take admission in one of good university of china and other countrees for MBBS but dont know how much does it cost and how much i will pay total in a year. please inform me , it will be kind of you .
Thank you very much
Ashiq Hussain

By Education Network Pvt. on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:40 am: Edit Post

We are the authorized representative of Sun Yat-sen College of Medical Sciences,Sun Yat-sen University for SAARC countries.It level A+ medical College in China.Those interested, please visit us at www.mbbseducation.com

By Sanjay on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:43 am: Edit Post

MBBS in highest ranked medical college in China

If you want to study MBBS in grade A+ and A medical colleges in China, visit www.mbbseducation.com and www.newtonian.com.np
Sun Yat-sen College of Medical Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University(Zhongshan University)
Former Sun Yat-sen Medical University, among 8 key medical university,ranking 4th all over China
English medium since 1978.It has own permanent faculties educated in USA, UK and Canada.No need to send lowly qualified teachers from India.
It has 7 hospitals with grade A+++, highest in hospital classification in China.It is the oldest medical College in China(established in 1866)
mbbseducation.com will guide you to select best medical institutions in China.

By IVY Careers on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:46 am: Edit Post

URL: www.ivycareers.com
Hi Aspirants,
IVY careers represent Zhejiang University (Top 3rd University) for studying MBBS in China. A student can complete MBBS in China for 10-12 lakhs whereas you can't get a seat for this amount in INDIA.
We also represent Top most universities around the world like NYIT-US/Canada, ESC-Rouen-France, National Airline Pilots-Australia and many more.
Please visit to our Ofiice for more details.

By Sanjay on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:49 am: Edit Post

If you want to study mbbs IN GRADE A+ AND A RANKING 3RD AND 4TH ALL OVER CHINA, VISIT:www.mbbseducation.com
This website will guide you to know which are the best medical colleges in China.
Sun Yat-sen College of Medical Sciences, Sun Yat-sen University(Zhongshan University)
(Former Sun Yat-sen Medical University)
West China Center of Medical Sciences, Sichuan University
visit:rank2000.netbig.com/en click"Medicine" of "key universities ranking"
(Former West China Medical University)
or visit rank2001.netbig.com/en, click"medicine" of "classified ranking"
These two medical institutions are highest ranked in English medium in China.English medium since 1978

By HOPE CONSULTANTS on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 07:58 am: Edit Post

http://www.hopeconsultant.com
http://www.ycu.jx.cn/english
DEAR FRIENDS, THE BEST MEDICAL SCHOOL IN CHINA FOR INDIAN STUDENTS IS YICHUN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, YICHUN UNIVERSITY. HERE INDIAN STUDENTS ARE TAUGHT COMPLETELY IN ENGLISH MEDIUM, WTIH CURRICULUM PRESCRIBED BY MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA, BY INDIAN TEACHERS AND WITH INDIAN BOOKS. THE SCHOOL PREPARES STUDENTS WELL SO THAT THEY CAN EASILY PASS THROGH MCI SCREENING TEST, USMLE , PLAB AND OTHER EXAMS. ALL OF YOU ARE AWARE THAT MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA DOESN'T RECOGNIZE CHINESE MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES. SO, AN INDIAN NATIONAL CAN PRACTICE IN INDIA ONLY AFTER PASSING THE SCREENING TEST CONDUCTED BY NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATION. SO ITS VERY VITAL FOR THE COLLEGE TO HAVE INDIAN SYLLABUS AND INDIAN TEACHER WITHOUT WHICH YOU CAN'T EVEN DREAM TO PASS THE SCREEING TEST. YICHUN SCHOOL OF MEDICINE CATERS TO THESE NEEDS OF INDIAN STUDETS WELL. IN ADDITION TO IT THE CITY HAS EXCELLENT WEATHER WITH SPRING ALL THE YEAR ROUND. THE COLLEGE HAS SEPARATE INDIAN MESS WITH SEPARATE PROVISION FOR VEGETARIANS AND SEPARATE HOSTEL FOR BOYS AND GIRLS. THE TUITION FEE IS JUST 67500 RS. PER YEAR AND HOSTEL AND MESS FEE 22500 RS. PER YEAR.
AS FAR AS THE BOGUS CLAIM BY AGENTS ARE CONCERNED, YOU CAN EASILY VERIFY FROM CHINESE EMBASSY WEBSITE, AT DELHI ABOUT TOP TEN MEDICAL COLLEGES IN CHINA BY LOGGING ON TO http://www.chinaembassy.org.in/eng/jy/cglx/yixueyuan/t240568.htm WHERE YOU WONT FIND ANY OF THE COLLEGES BEING PROMOTED IN INDIA. SO PLEASE DONT GO AFTER RANKS, AS THE TOP TEN COLLEGES FROM CHINA DON'T ADMIT STUDENT THROUGH AGENTS. AND THERE IS NO DIRECT ADMISSSION SYSTEM. ONLY MERITORIOUS STUDENTS GET ADMISSION THERE.

AS FAR AS PRESENT HICCUPS REGARDING DELHI HIGH COURT IS CONCERNED, IT'S JUST SHORT LIVED. ONE HAS TO LOOK IMC ACT AMENDED IN 2001 BY LOGGING ON TO http://mohfw.nic.in/Aimc.html HERE IT IS CLEARLY STATED THAT NONE OF THE COLLEGES OF IMC ACT SCHEDULE[C
]PART II WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY MCI AFTER THE DATE SPECIFIED BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT. AND IN THIS PLACE SECTION 13 (4A AND 4B) WILL BE EFFECTIVE. WHICH MEANS INDIAN NATIONALS CAN GO TO ANY MEDICAL COLLEGE ABROAD AND AFTER OBTAINING THE MEDICAL QUALIFICATION WHICH IS A RECOGNIZED QUALIFICATION IN THAT COUNRY, THEY CAN APPEAR FOR SCREENING TEST, AND CLEARING WHICH, ONE WILL BE ENTITLED FOR REGISTRATION. IT FURTHER ADDS THAT RECOGNITION WILL BE ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON INSTITUTIONAL BASIS. MOREOVER Honbl. Andhara High court in WPMP no. 17221 of 2006 in Writ Petition no. 13832 of 2006, in an interim order DATED 11-JULY-2006, has stayed on the MCI's new form for eligibility certificate, and directed MCI to follow section 13(4B) of IMC act 1956. So all the fears about china was just short lived. FOR DETAILS YOU CAN LOG ON TO http://www.hopeconsultant.com , http://www.ycu.jx.cn/english OR EMAIL TO hope_yichun@rediffmail.com or call to 09334972529 or 0612-2322233

By Varun Digumber on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 12:26 pm: Edit Post

Hi everyoNe!!
Myself Varun from MAuritius..Have just completed my Higher School certificate and now want to do medicine in china preferably, because of the cost! I have started my procedures for Sun Yat-Sen university and i want to know wat are the pros and cons of this university! And ya, Is learning chinese really that important? thank you for posting ur messages or mailing me on theloverboy014@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 02:39 pm: Edit Post

helloo0 sir i m de student of intermediate class n i would to like study in abrooad.so can u give me scholarship of mbbs.thanx

(Message edited by admin on May 18, 2008)

By Rajesh reddy on Monday, March 01, 2010 - 12:58 am: Edit Post

Hi I am student studying mbbs in china, there are many rumours so as friend I want to say whoever want to apply mbbs in china should take relevant datas on the universities .....There is an agency by the students of india studying in china astudyabroad99..email:astudyabroad99@live.com

By Anonymous on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 02:41 pm: Edit Post

MBBS / MD / MS: 2010 -Top Rank College

( www.medicalstudyabroad.com )

( Cheapest and Affordable Fees Starts for Whole MBBS Program-English Medium, WHO/MCI Listed Govt Medical Universities , 4 +One year Internship Program, Tuition Fees Only - One Lack Fifty Thousands Indian Rupees Only per year or 1,50,000/-Rs per year; So Whole five Year Course tuition Fees 7.5 Lack Indian Rupees)
First year total Package =Tuition fees+Application Fees+hostel+Airticket+Laptop+Service Fees+Food Exp = Only 3.40 Lack Indian Rupees - China Best University ..
Second,third,fourth year Exp=tuition fees+hostel+food Only 2 Lack Indian Rupees
Fifth Year -Internship ---Choice in india or China
No Hidden Exp, No Any Donation Fees, 100% Bank Loan available.
Be a Global Doctor

Only Limited Seat for Admission ....
First Come and Take Admission. 17 Year Minimum Age with PCB 50% Marks.

Send your 12th,and 10th Marksheet to us by email : chinambbs@gmail.com , mbbs@doctor.com

(Message edited by admin on April 19, 2010)

By careerguide on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 08:57 am: Edit Post

Hi
I am Titas Roy.I am engaged with a M2D careerguide consultancy.We provide all types of admission like M.B.B.S/ BDS / B.E / B.Tech / MBA / BCA / MCA / BBA / and all professional courses in all over in India at lowest package .So friends those want to take admission they can can visit our office ..............
............... M2D CAREER GAAYDS !
.............. 1953 Raydanga Road
.............. Near Ruby Hospital
.............. kolkata-700107

(Message edited by admin on May 30, 2010)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com