My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

English Speaking Training

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: English Speaking Training

By Anon on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:54 am: Edit Post

Spoken English including reading, writing, grammar (commercial letter writing included) and soft skills to motivate and develop confidence for vernacular medium students [with some education and career guidance], teachers, professors, software, hardware professionals, hotel, doctors, nurses, clerical and sales staff, businessmen, technical and non-technical personnel. For corporate / institution training out of Mumbai or overseas the duration of the training is 30 (26 working) days x 2½ hours x 10 students/staff per batch x 3 batches in a day.

In addition to the fees the company / institution will have to bear the cost of travel, boarding, lodging and any miscellaneous local travel or any other expenses considered absolutely necessary. We will supply the basic text, and all stationery and other materials will have to be organized by the students or staff. For more details call Brian on Borivali, Mumbai, India

By Anonymous on Monday, June 16, 2008 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

Hi sir, This is Chakri from Dharmavaram. I will join MCA on next month. I can know speak in English but I cannot speak in english fluently. So i want to improve in English Knowledge and i want to Improve english word power.
Thank you sir,

By Priyanath on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 - 08:25 am: Edit Post

This is correct,speakeing english boost your confidence and helps in improving student's personality.There are many Online Study help available however i will suggest to go for www.extramarks.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com