My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Live projects for Bioinformatics+Drug Design

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: Live projects for Bioinformatics+Drug Design

By kumar.s on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:51 am: Edit Post

Hyderabad Based Bioinfoprojects pvt ltd offering the 1 Month Live project on Bioinformatics Related Computer Aided Drug Design. This project will cover the Proteomics (Protein 3D structure Analysis, Active site analysis), Cheminformatics (Molecular Modeling) and Drug Design (Molecular Docking, 3D QSAR)).

This project is especially useful for the life science professionals, those are looking for the job In Pharmacetucal R&D (Research and Development). And also it is very useful for the final semester project to the students like B.Tech(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Bioinformatics,Microbiology,BioChemistry,Biotechnology,Zoology,Botany etc....)

Fee: 6000/-

Certificate Recognized by the Govt of India

Accommodation: Hostels
Duration:1 month
Batch will start on 13th july
Registrations will be closed on 12th July

Contact for Registration
bioinfoprojects@rediffmail.com
Kumar.s (cmc)

-----------------------------------------
ch.venkateshwarreddy

7/24/2005
12:55:55 RE: live projects for Bioinformatics+Drug Design

sir,i am doing my B-TECH bio-informatics in chennai. college name is bharath institute of higher education and research persently iam doing my third year iam very much worried with project i am having above 75%marks.As my proper is hyderabad i want to do project in hyd.can you please suggest me wheather to do project in end of third year or in the fourth year itself. please answer me i will be waiting for your mail.Thank you

Date: July 13, 2007 at 23:02:43
Subject: Re: live projects for Bioinformatics+Drug Design

From

VAMSI KRISHNA. M
M.Sc (Bioinformatics),
Muthayammal College of Arts and Science,
Rasipuram,
Tamilnadu, India
Tel: 04287 222137
E-mail:www.muthayammal.ac.org

Sub: Applying for Project

Respected Sir,

At present I am doing II- M.Sc. Bioinformatics in Muthayammal College of arts and science, affiliated to Periyar University, Salem, India. I completed my B.Sc degree in S.V.Degree Collge, Sree Venkateswara University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India.
I am interested in research field in. So, I would like to use my skills for the betterment of it. As part of my curriculum I would like to do my project in the field of Bioinformatics in your institute from December 2007 to March 2008 (it can be extended), so that I can achieve the best and add a feather to it. i would like to do summer project and also final year project. i want to know the time period. for us summer projects time will be start from december 2007 so please kindly send the details of the project i am interested to do project in your esteemed institution. our project work wiell be 4 months. so what should i do to join in your institution.

PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Vamsi Krishna. M

Date: March 08, 2007 at 00:41:18

Respected Sir,
I am V.R.Divya doing my second sem M.Tech(Bioinformatics) in Sathyabama university, Chennai.As per the accadamic circulum i want to a project in Bioinformatics live project.Till now i have 72%.please answere me sir.

Yours faithfully,
V.R.Divya.

Date: February 27, 2007 at 02:51:19

RESPECTED SIR
I AM DOING MY 1st M.SC BIO-INFORMATICS IN MUTHAYAMMAL COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES RASIPURAM TAMILNADU.
IWOULD LIKE TO DO SUMMER PROJECT AND FINAL YEAR PROJECT .HENCE I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD FOR us summer PROJECTS TIME WILL BE APRIL& MAY 2007 AND FOR FINAL YEAR IT WIL BE4 MONTHS STRATING FROM THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.
HENCE I KINDLY REQUEST YOU SIR TO SEND ME PARTICULLARS REGARDING YOUR DEEMED INSTITUTION TO JOIN AS A FELLOW IN YOUR PROJECT.PLEASE REPLY ME SIR,
THANKING YOU SIR
YOURS FAITHFULLY
NARMADA RAO.P

Date: February 14, 2007 at 23:18:42

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM DOING MY 1st M.SC BIO-INFORMATICS IN MUTHAYAMMAL COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES RASIPURAM TAMILNADU.
IWOULD LIKE TO DO SUMMER PROJECT AND FINAL YEAR PROJECT .HENCE I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD FOR us summer PROJECTS TIME WILL BE APRIL& MAY 2007 AND FOR FINAL YEAR IT WIL BE4 MONTHS STRATING FROM THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.
HENCE I KINDLY REQUEST YOU SIR TO SEND ME PARTICULLARS REGARDING YOUR DEEMED INSTITUTION TO JOIN AS A FELLOW IN YOUR PROJECT.

PLEASE REPLY ME SIR,

"THANKING YOU SIR "
YOURS FAITHFULLY
M.G.CH.Mani

Date: February 26, 2007 at 21:42:14

RESPECTED SIR,
MY NAME IS GRACE CHRISTU MANI.MERUPO DOING 1ST M.SC (BIO-INFORMATICS) IN MUTHAYAMMAL COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCE, RASIPURAM, TAMILNADU.
SIR,
I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY SUMMER PROJECT AND FINAL SEMISTER PROJECT, HENCE I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD. FOR US WE HAVE THE SUMMER VACATIONS IN MAY-JUNE MONTHS & FOR FINAL SEMISTER WILL BE FOR 4 MONTHS STARTING FROM MONTH OF DECEMBER.
HENCE I KINDLY REQUEST YOU SIR TO SEND ME PARTICULARS REGARDING YOUR DEEMED INSTITUTION TO JOIN AS A FELLOW IN YOUR PROJECT.PLEASE GIVE REPLY SIR.

" THANKING YOU SIR"
YOURSFAITHFULLY
M.G.CH.MANI

Date: January 06, 2007 at 01:42:00

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM RESHMI DOING MSc BIOINFORMATICS IN KARPAGAM ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE COIMBATORE . I WOULD LIKE TO DO SUMMER PROJECT AND ALSO FINAL YEAR PROJECT . I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD. FOR US SUMMER PROJECTS TIME WILL BE MARCH APRIL 2007 AND FOR FINAL YEAR IT WILL
BE 4 MONTHS PROJECTS STARTING FROM THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO JOIN IN YOUR ESTEEMED INSTITUTION. PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
YOURS FAIYHFULLY,
RESHMI

Date: January 30, 2007 at 22:18:36

I AM ABHISHEK DOING B.TECH IN BIOINFORMATICS IN SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI . I WOULD LIKE TO DO 1 MONTH SUMMER PROJECT IN MAY-JUNE,2007 . I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO JOIN IN YOUR ESTEEMED INSTITUTION. PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
YOURS FAIYHFULLY,
ABHISHEK

Date: January 04, 2007 at 03:45:32

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM ANN MARY DASDOING MSc BIOINFORMATICS IN KARPAGAM ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE COIMBATORE . I WOULD LIKE TO DO SUMMER PROJECT AND ALSO FINAL YEAR PROJECT . I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD. FOR US SUMMER PROJECTS TIME WILL BE MARCH APRIL 2007 AND FOR FINAL YEAR IT WILL
BE 4 MONTHS PROJECTS STARTING FROM THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.SO WHAT SHOULD I DO TO JOIN IN YOUR ESTEEMED INSTITUTION. PLEASE REPLY FOR THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
YOURS FAIYHFULLY,
ANN MARY DAS

Date: January 04, 2007 at 03:44:04

RESPECTED SIR,
I AM RESHMI DOING MSc BIOINFORMATICS IN KARPAGAM ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE COIMBATORE . I WOULD LIKE TO DO SUMMER PROJECT AND ALSO FINAL YEAR PROJECT . I WANT TO KNOW THE TIME PERIOD. FOR US SUMMER PROJECTS TIME WILL BE MARCH APRIL 2007 AND FOR FINAL YEAR IT WILL
YOURS FAIYHFULLY,
RESHMI

Date: December 04, 2006 at 02:23:18
From: Leon Thankachan, [61.17.183.229.static.vsnl.net.in]

Sir
I am a final year student of B-tech Bio informatics in Bharath Institute of Higher educaton and Research,Chennai.I am very much confused in the matter of project.As there is only a very few oppurtunities of doing the project in chennai,mainly because of lack of enough companies,I prefer Hyderabad which is currently under the boom of technology than any other city in India.Kindly advice me on this subject.I am very anxious about your reply.
yours respectfully
LEON

Date: November 20, 2006 at 21:55:41

sir, my name is bhagath, i am doing my msc in biochemistry i want to do a project ple

Date: October 15, 2006 at 00:24:11
From: Mayjoe Cherian, [dsl-kk-dynamic-203.49.22.125.airtelbroadband.in]

I have completed my BTECH Industrial biotech under anna univertisty
I want to whether i can get a job by attending your course.Presently i am moving to USA for My MS ,istheir any alternative for procuring a job in this feild . I wanted to serve my country....... please reply soon

Date: September 07, 2006 at 03:27:03

respected sir/madam,

i have completed my M.Tech biotech from vit vellore july 2006 passed out. i would like to knw more abt this live projects for bioinformatics and drug designing.pls do let me knw the information as soon as possible, so that i can take up this program.
thanking you,
sandhya

Date: July 29, 2006 at 07:01:26

sir ,
i m student of M.Sc. bioinformatics .my name swati chaurasiya.
i have 65% in bioinformatics.i want to work live project in bioinformatics. plz help me.

Date: May 17, 2006 at 20:41:17

Sir,

I am M.D.Dixon doing MSc.,BIOINFORMATICS in MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY, KERALA. I joined my MSc BIOINFORMATICS in the acadamic year 2004 and , Now i am in fourth semester.

My under graduation in BSc COMPUTER SCIENCE.

As part of the curriculum there is a project, which i would like to joined in your lab under your esteemed guidance of this academic year 2006. Please consider my application. I am ready to send my hardcopy .

Anticipating for a positive reply.

your's truely,

M.D.Dixon,
dixonmd@gmail.com ,
Msc Bioinformatics,
MACFAST,
Tiruvalla,
Kerala-689101

Date: February 04, 2006 at 09:03:04

sir,

i did M.Sc in biotechnology, now iam joining in Ph.D . iam very intrested in doing project work in bioinformatics. please kinly send information regarding this.

Thanking you

yours faithfully,
G.Aruna Kumari.

By BioMed Informatics on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

Final Semester Projects - Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics
(Molecular Modeling & Computer Aided Drug Design)

Medwin Hospitals, a Multi Speciality Hospital with excellence in modern health care, having state of the art Infrastructure facilities, Ventures BioMed Informatics in the field of Chemi / Bioinformatics by keeping in view of the tremendous applications in improving the quality of the health care. We are the pioneers in research areas of Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics and had been extensively involved in the emerging technologies of Bioinformatics & Cheminformatics since the year of 2000.

We are carrying out the projects related to Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Influenza, Schizophrenia, Malaria, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Cardiovascular, Measles, Tuberculosis by initiating from the Gene Sequence Analysis of the patient and finally evolving with a suitable drug for curing that disease. Project comprises of Computational Genome Sequence Analysis, Phylogenetic Analysis, Protein Sequence Analysis, Homology Modeling, Protein structure prediction, Molecular Modeling, Computer Aided Drug Designing, Virtual screening and Docking.

It is very difficult for us to offer Projects for a large number of students that are approaching us from different Universities. Since we can accept only limited number of students on all India basis, students are kindly requested to forward us the Curriculum Vitae along with the letter from Head of the Department by registered post / courier immediately for our internal processing. Once if the seat for the Project gets confirmed from our end, the student can join in the Project as soon as the final semester starts.

Eligibility : Final Semester Students of

M.Sc.,(Biotechnology / Microbiology / Chemistry / Biochemistry /
Botany / Genetics / Bioinformatics / Zoology / Life Sciences)
B.Tech (Biotechnology / Industrial
otechnology / Bioinformatics)
B.Pharmacy / Ag.B.Sc.,

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com