My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Software tutorials from VTC

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Education: Software tutorials from VTC

By Sreeja .K.N on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:10 am: Edit Post

VTC (Virtual Training Company) Inc. USA is world's leading e-learning solution provider and is one of the pioneers in developing Software Tutorial CDs and Online Learning Access Cards. VTC Training Products can help in imparting most effective training on technical subjects and enables learning anytime, anywhere. VTC Inc, operating in 11 countries started its operations in India at Cochin in January 2004. VTC India is involved in marketing, and setting up reseller network within India and neighboring countries.
VTC is committed to improve and expand by consistently producing affordable training materials for computer software. New features will soon be added to make our services even better, such as online testing and LCMS.

Training CDs
VTC has over 300-computer software training CDs, covering Animation, Graphics & Publishing, Business Applications, Databases, Programming, OS and System Admin, Internet & Web Design. Each CD takes the user from the basics to a highly competent skill level and holds between 6 to 20 hours of tutorials, equivalent to 3 to 8 days of classroom training. VTC puts a complete Title on one CD (or a double for the same price), so multiple purchases are not necessary. Access all the training for one low monthly fee. The VTC Online University gives you access to all of our Training for one low monthly fee. That includes more than 300 software tutorials, over 2,000 hours of instruction, plus every new release from VTC before it is even ready in CD version, completely unlimited.

The first three lessons of every title are free. For complete list of titles please visit:
http://www.vtc.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** VTC invites Resellers and Distributors for India, Srilanka, Dubai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For more details feel free to contact
url : www.vtc.com

By Perugu Balasubramany on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:12 am: Edit Post

Sreeja, am 58 years old man retired from active service want to improve my skills in computer software.windows or basics etc can you help me in this regards can not afford huge amount to pay for tution fees from my pension etc? can not stay illiterate (computer) my children have somputer at home with windows xp software i can only browse internet nothing more can i do what is word,excep frontpage etc???

By Sreeja on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:13 am: Edit Post

Sir,
We appreciate your interest in learning .
Learning with VTC software tutorial CDs is so easy - Learn step by step right from your own desk, anytime you like. All courses work on PC or Mac. Learn faster than you ever thought possible. Due to the unique teaching methods used on our training CDs you will learn even difficult applications and programs with ease.

We are so confident in our products that we have made the first three chapters of each title available for free on line. To reduce download times the sound and video quality of the online demos is much lower than that on the CDs. You can try a free demo at www.vtc.com

You can master any software application in days - no expensive classroom training, no bor!
ing books to read, just high quality video training THAT PLAYS RIGHT ON YOUR OWN COMPUTER, at a price that you never thought possible.

High Quality Training / Affordable Price - Training that is easy to understand and follow. No boring books to read, no expensive time consuming classrooms.

We have around 300 software titles , from basic computing to advanced programming , am sending one mail with details of the titiles that we have to your yahoo. id.

Sreeja

By Perugu Balasubramany on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:15 am: Edit Post

Dear madam,thank u very much for the quick reply
can u keep mailing useful tips in future ??
yours truely
Perugu Balasubramanyam
perugubalu@yahoo.com

By VTC India on Friday, August 10, 2007 - 06:16 am: Edit Post

yes we will do, why don't you try VTC MS Word tutorial once?
Regards
Sreeja
VTC India

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com