My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Can I cover Simhachalam, Bhadrachalam, Mangalagiri and Ahobilam in 4 days in Public transport?

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Travel and Tourism: Can I cover Simhachalam, Bhadrachalam, Mangalagiri and Ahobilam in 4 days in Public transport?

By R Prakash on Friday, September 19, 2008 - 04:59 am: Edit Post

Hi all,

I am Prakash from Chennai and I plan to vist few of the following temples in Andhra Pradesh in a span of 4 days, i.e. starting from 1st Oct till 4th Oct '08.

The temples are, Simhachalam, Bhadrachalam, Mangalagiri and Ahobilam. I am planning in the following way and please indicate me if there is any loop holes in my plan. Since I exactly dont know the distance between the places and the road conditions, I seek your help.

My plan:

1. Start from Chennai in Howrah exp on 30th Sept
to reach Vizag at 11:45AM on 1st Oct '08.
2. Reach Simhachalam before 1PM and do refreshments
3. Visit hill temple and Narasimha swamy darshan before 5:00PM.
4. Reach Vizag to catch up public bus to Vijayawada.

2nd Oct:
5. Reach Vijayawada at may be around 5:00AM 2nd Oct(not sure, how long will it take??)
6. On reaching Vijayawada immediately to take a bus to Bhadrachalam to reach Bhadrachalam at around 10 AM. Refreshements in room.
7. To have a darshan before 1:00PM and to reach back to Viajayawada before 7:PM.
8. Take bus to Mangalgiri to reach the temple at 8:00PM. Have darshan before 9:00PM.
9. Reach back to Vijayawada and take a bus to Nandyal(If through bus available??)

3rd Oct:
10. Reach Nandyal at 6:00 AM on 3rd Oct.
11. Reach Ahobilam at 9:00AM
12. Spending 3rd & 4th Oct in Ahobilam to see all Narasimha's.
13. Taking a bus from Nandyal to Chennai on 4th Oct night.(Not sure if bus to Chennai available??)
14. Reach Chennai on 4th Oct morning.

I really have my own doubts whether the plan will collapse due to the travel between
Vijayawada-Bhadrachalam-Vijayawada. I am not sure of the distance and time taken to reach Bhadrachalam. Please provide your comments on this to my mail id prakash03@yahoo.com.

If you have any other plan in covering all these places, kindly indicate me!!!

Thank You very much to all!!

Regards,
R Prakash.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com