My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Protect Chilkur Balaji Temple

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Travel and Tourism: Protect Chilkur Balaji Temple

By Raj on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 07:44 am: Edit Post

URL: http://www.protectchilukurubalajitemple.com/

Chilkur Balaji Temple needs no introduction to Andhraites. Today the temple is in great danger of being taken up by the Govt. perhaps the only temple in the country where there is no Hundi and no money is demanded from devotees for any Pujas and Archanas. The endowment ministry sees this as a money making opportunity and wants to take over the temple. Once the Govt takes over the temple, Hundis will be installed and money will be demanded for all Pujas. Save the Temple from the Government and Endowment ministries clutches and protest against this move against the temple. Visit http://www.protectchilukurubalajitemple.com and sign an online petition. Act now and protect the temple. WE NEED TO PROTEST AGAINST THIS MOVE. Please play your part by helping to mobilize opinion against this move. Please forward this message to all your friends and ask them to sign a petition.

By M.RAVI on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 07:45 am: Edit Post

WE HAVE TO PROTECT THIS TEMPLE FROM GOVERNMENT ENCROCHMENT AT ANY COST

By Govinda govinda on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 07:47 am: Edit Post

To AP Govt, Don't try to impose any act against chilkur Balaji Temple. If there is any place for peace or for relief. There are only two places for people. First one is Thirupathi and second is Chilkur.

By Mr. Rutvikbhai B Joshi on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 12:45 pm: Edit Post

my name is rutvik. i am from VADODARA, GUJARAT. And i want to know how can i reach chilkuru balaji temple from Hyderabad.

thank you.

By rajesh on Tuesday, September 04, 2007 - 02:42 am: Edit Post

Stupid govt.niether trust local ppl,nor gives good management if it take over any temples.They will appoint a IAS officer and will ruin the temple

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com