My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Kalahasthi temple

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Travel and Tourism: Kalahasthi temple

By vithalrao on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 01:25 pm: Edit Post

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE COMPLETE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS OF KALAHASTHI TEMPLE ALSO ANY WEB SITE FOR THIS TEMPLE

By kvramanathan on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 10:41 am: Edit Post

I want the telephone number of Sreekalahasti temple and details of Sarpa dosha pooja.

By suguna gudapati on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 11:53 am: Edit Post

please give the phone number and address for sree kalahasti temple , andhra pradesh, india.

By Anonymous on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 12:03 pm: Edit Post

please give me the phone number and address of sree kalahasti temple andhra pradesh, india

By MRSSN MURTHY on Monday, May 05, 2008 - 06:29 am: Edit Post

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE COMPLETE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS OF KALAHASTHI TEMPLE ALSO ANY WEB SITE FOR THIS TEMPLE
I want the telephone number of Sreekalahasti temple and details of Sarpa dosha pooja.

By SRINIVASAN.N on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 10:19 pm: Edit Post

KINDLY FORWARD THE PHONE NO OF SRI KALAHASTHI TEMPLE OFFICE AND DETAILS OF KALA SARPA DOSHA POOJA TO MY EMAIL ID.
THANK YOU

By sateesh on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 09:48 am: Edit Post

I want the telephone number of Sreekalahasti temple and details of Sarpa dosha pooja.could we get accommodation At Sreekalahasti.

By CRT.Varma on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 03:20 am: Edit Post

Pl forword the full address,phone no and details of Kalasarpa dosha pooja in ihe kalahasthi temple to my email id
t.varma@rediffmail.com
Thanks
CRT Varma

By yashtoon@yahoo.com on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 03:51 am: Edit Post

i want to know about the srikalahasthi temle phone
numbers and any website of the temple and details about kalasarpa dosha nivarna pooja, my e mail id is yashtoon@yahoo.com

By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 - 01:24 am: Edit Post

Please let me know the address and phone number of Sri Kalahasthi temple and also please let me know the sarpa dosha puja details.
Thanks in advance

By P.BALAMANI on Monday, September 29, 2008 - 12:43 pm: Edit Post

please let me know the telephone number and address of the Sree Kalahasthi Temple and also advise whether on line advance booking can be done for the Sarpa dhosha pooja(Raghu Kedhu pooja).If so,please let me know the mail id or the contact person/official with telephone number at the temple.Thanking you

By s.venkata sivaram on Saturday, November 01, 2008 - 11:00 am: Edit Post

sir, i request you pls send a message to my mail id with the detials of temple phone number and the details of sarpa dosha pooja.

Thanking you sir.

Best regards.
sivaram s.v

By drprasad on Friday, November 21, 2008 - 08:11 am: Edit Post

sir irequest you pls send to my mailid with detials of rahu and ketu dosha pooja and give tample phone numbers have get any bank dd specilites abou poojas
regards
drprasad

By Anonymous on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 08:52 am: Edit Post

KINDLY FORWARD THE PHONE NO OF SRI KALAHASTHI TEMPLE OFFICE AND DETAILS OF KALA SARPA DOSHA POOJA TO MY EMAIL ID.

By rajeshadlakha on Friday, January 16, 2009 - 05:28 am: Edit Post

please let me know the telephone number and address of the Sree Kalahasthi Temple and also advise whether on line advance booking can be done for the Sarpa dhosha pooja(Raghu Kedhu pooja).If so,please let me know the mail id or the contact person/official with telephone number at the temple.Thanking you

By Naga lakshmi on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:38 pm: Edit Post

sir
can u lease provide phone number and details of dhaanas(remove marraige obstacles)in kalahasthi temple. plz send details to my mail id provided
regards

By Anonymous on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 01:38 pm: Edit Post

Kindly let me know the telephone number and address of the Sree Kalahasthi Temple and also advise whether on line advance booking can be done for the Sarpa dhosha pooja(Raghu Kethu pooja).If so,please let me know the mail id or the contact person/official with telephone number at the temple. If you can please provide contact details of a right person believes in doing pooja as a social benefits to others instead of earning only money, would be great help to me as its very difficult to find such poojaries now these days. Kindly revert back asap as I have plan to travel Kalashti this weekend.

my id - srai4080@gmail.com

Many Thanks in Advance!!!

Best Regards,
Choudhary S.K.

By Shiva Prasad on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 12:12 am: Edit Post

Dear Sir/madam,

We are planning to visit the temple on 15th Feb'09 and we need to do Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja, so please send the details of the cost,day,time and contact nos.to my E-Mail ID i.e.,prasad_ssrd@hotmail.com

Kindly do the needful.

Thanks & Regards

Shiva Prasad
Bangalore

By Shiva Prasad on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 06:46 am: Edit Post

Kindly let me know the telephone number and address of the Sree Kalahasthi Temple and also advise whether on line advance booking can be done for the Sarpa dhosha pooja(Raghu Kethu pooja).If so,please let me know the mail id or the contact person/official with telephone number at the temple. If you can please provide contact details of a right person believes in doing pooja as a social benefits to others instead of earning only money, would be great help to me as its very difficult to find such poojaries now these days. Kindly revert back asap as I have plan to travel Kalashti this weekend.
My Email ID is parimalashiva@yahoo.ca

By mangaladas on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 09:04 am: Edit Post

Kindly let me know more about Sarpa nivarana pooja (Rahu/Kethu Pooja) What is the best day?
Do we have to book in advance. How much it will
cost? Any preparations for the same?
Please readers would appreciate if can throw more light on this.
Thank you

By Velumani on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 03:58 am: Edit Post

No need for advance booking. All you need is to be there in the counter before 6am in the morning to purchase the Dosha nivarthi ticket. Again it is commercialized Rs.250, 600, 1000, 1500. More rush in 250 (separate counter) and reduces as you spend more on the ticket amount. Best part is guys sell ghee lamp there fix the price based on the ticket amount, though it is not necessary to buy there, depends on how much you negotiate and want to fight with those guys.

Next, during the pooja, comes the dhakshina. This amount again depends on the amount you spend on the ticket. For 1000 ticket, you will be asked Rs. 101.
Last point to note, keep lot of change with you if you.
Have good darshan. God Bless You and Your Family.
-Mani

By bhuvana on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 01:21 pm: Edit Post

Namaskaram,
We are planned to vising temple in the month of Sep'09,Kindly let me know the telephone number and address of the Sree Kalahasthi Temple and also advise whether on line advance booking can be done for the Kalinga Sarpa dhosha pooja.If so,please let me know the mail id or the contact person/official with telephone number at the temple. If you can please provide contact details of a right person believes in doing pooja as a social benefits to others instead of earning only money, would be great help to me.We are unable to get the details kindly favour us by giving all the reqd details.

My sis ter is having dosha, whether my father should come or i am elder sister i can come along with her for pooja.

My Email ID is bhuvisahana@gmail.com.
Awaiting for your reply,
bhuvana

By Anonymous on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 01:33 am: Edit Post

Dear members,

This is Parandaman from tn, India. I would like to give you an informative message. I am located near to Sri Kalahasti temple which is the near to tirupathi. This Kalahasti temple is associated with remedy for Rahu-Ketu planets and removing obstacles in marriage. This temple is famous for the Sarpa Dosha Nivarana(REMEDY) pooja. This pooja solves people to come out from the bad effects of Rahu and ketu dahsas,sarpa dosha,naga dosha and all previous birth shabas(curses). This puja also helps to solve delays in marriage. This puja

is for solving,

1. Delay in marriage
2. Childless problems
3. Always obstacles in all the things
4. for getting jobs/business
5. Health problems
6. debt problems
7. Mind related problems
8. Saving mariage life and avoid divorces

Since many of the people are not able to perform this puja in-person, so I thought of making it as a service at a nominal cost. If you are interested, you may please contact me with the following details:

1. Name
2. Parents name
3. Nakshatra
4. Rasi
5. Kothram
6. Dob, time,pob
7. Place where living

With the above details, we will do the puja on the behalf of you at RAHU KAALAM on every sunday.(4.30 PM - 6.00 PM). This time is the favourable time for doing pooja. After doing pooja, we will send you Prasadam of temple. For more information about the temple, U may visit the following site:

http://www.mydivineplanet.com/kalahasti/kalahasti.htm

Please mail me if you are interested. I will provide you more details.

if not interested kindly ignore this mail.

Regards,

Parandaman,

e-mail: parandaman_79@yahoo.com

By Sudhakar C.S. on Sunday, March 21, 2010 - 03:05 am: Edit Post

Hi,

can you please advise me whether the pooja has to be performed on a full moon day based on the nakshatra of the entire family.

Please revert to me with more details at the earliest.

Thanks
Sudhakar C.S.

By vithal on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 05:36 am: Edit Post

i want to send demand draft to kalhasthi temple will you plzz know me the measures

By PARESJ on Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 06:38 am: Edit Post

here is the card of a professional priest who assists in puja

S.SATCHIBOOTHISWARAN,
4I65.SONNADHI STREET,
SRIKALAHASTI ,
ANDHRA PRADESH. 517644

(Message edited by admin on July 24, 2010)

By Shirish on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 04:00 am: Edit Post

I just enquired Srikalahasti Temple authorities and the details are as below:-

Rahu-Ketu Pooja timings:
Every Day: 6am to 8pm

Fare:
Rs1500, Rs1000, Rs600, Rs250

(Message edited by admin on September 24, 2010)

By Siri on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 - 12:08 am: Edit Post

Hi,

Can you please provide me with the address and telephone numbers of the SriKalahasti Temple. And details about Rahu, Ketu and Kala Sarpa dosha nivarana pooja like timings of the pooja and amount etc.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com