My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Marriage Halls in Annavaram Temple

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: Travel and Tourism: Marriage Halls in Annavaram Temple

By Jyothi on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

Hi,
we would be privileged to host our brothers marriage at sri Satyanaraya swami temple, Annavaram in the month of June, 2007. It will be great if you could give us info about marriage halls, decorations and accomodations.

Thanks,
Jyothi.

By Pallavi on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 01:04 pm: Edit Post

Hi Jyothi,

I am Pallavi, i need info on Marraige Halls in Annavaram, i have seen ur msg so mailing you so that u can help me out.

Please let me know the details.

Thanks
Pallavi

By RAM TALLAM on Monday, July 06, 2009 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

Hi I Ram i would like to get marry in next month help me how to go about it mail me few contacts who will take of entire marriage program with the registration of marriage.

By Anonymous on Tuesday, September 01, 2009 - 07:11 am: Edit Post

I need the details of booking Marriage hall in Annavaram.Pls inform me at the earliest to the below mentioned E-mail ID.

By Anonymous on Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 05:29 am: Edit Post

Hi, if anyone know the details of booking marriage hall in annavaram pls inform to me.

By Suresh N on Sunday, November 08, 2009 - 09:41 pm: Edit Post

We got married on September 30th, 2009 in Annavaram and the arrangements were really nice. My Dad travelled from Hyderabad to Annavaram and worked directly with folks down there. I think it all started with booking of rooms in the registrar office and using a person there as a contact to schedule everything else like getting the mandapam ready, hiring a priest to perform the ceremony, ordering meals for catering and such. Good luck, guys!

By rama krishna on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 12:42 pm: Edit Post

hi this is rama krishna we wantb book a marriage hall in annavaram temple so can you provde the information how to book marrige hall.thak you

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com