My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Best wishes to zee telugu

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: News & Media: Best wishes to zee telugu

By M.SARITHA on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 05:55 am: Edit Post

hi z.telugu,
this is saritha, iam a great fan to your channel. ill watch more programmes in your channel rather than in other channels. very soon im gng 2 send a surprising gift to you. im very much eager to participate in 'MAYABAZAR'and in 'GOLD RUSH'.
why dont you conduct a programme on UNMARRIED GIRLS in GOLD RUSH. so many unmarried girls are there who may be eager to participate in these programmes. so plz think about my view.
and finally i want to convey my request to you that iam a M.B.A(finance) student and iam in search of job. iam very good in drawing, decorating(it is a quality like CREATIVITY) so plz, if possible plz provide me a job or an opportunity to proove my self.

THANK YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ANDHRA PEOPLE AND ESPECIALLY ME.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com