My-Telugu.Com

Forums Home Tree View Login Search Latest 1 Day Messages Latest 1 week Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Gemini TV game show

My-Telugu.Com: Andhrapradesh Forum: News & Media: Gemini TV game show

By venu gentela on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 04:13 am: Edit Post

It's good show, Anchor Radhika is doing soooo good. Telugu people always thakful to her bcoz she is doing so much of faver to us.

regards

venu gentela

By Bhanu on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 04:24 am: Edit Post

Its Very Nice We are liked it very much.
We want to play Bangaram Meekosam
Please tell me about how to join you and play Bangaram Meekosam

By BVR Murthy on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 04:31 am: Edit Post

Its really a all time hit quiz cum game show, that has been aired by Gemini TV. The elegant & Charismatic Radikaa Sarath Kumar has added more grace to the show. Ofcourse, its a common man's dream come true. I would love to participate in the show. Kindly suggest the means to enter the show please.

By radhika on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 05:52 am: Edit Post

its a very excellent show and i like radhika madam and i like her dressing and her anchoring in that show really she is doing a excellent job and coming to ramya krishnan she was a good actress and now she is prooving that she is also a good anchor. on the whole the programme is superb i watch this show in tamil and telugu my hearty congratulations to radhika madam even i want to participate in the show how to participate pls send me the details please

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Webmasters | Take Us! | e-mail Us | Site Map
© My-Telugu.Com